Deliveries & Returns
Unlike many other web sites that have special rules and lots of fine print, MeeksShoes.co.uk offers free shipping on all domestic (UK) orders placed on our website, with no minimum order sizes or special exceptions.
Postage and Packing to all UK mainland addresses is free for standard Royal Mail first class tracked delivery. If you live locally you can collect from any of our stores. For shipping outside of the UK mainland the following charges will apply:
U.S.A and Rest of World £9.99
All charges are per order.
Just because shipping is free doesn't mean it should take a long time. MeeksShoes.co.uk understands that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order quickly. When you order from our website, you can expect to receive your order within 4-5 business days.
365 DAY RETURNS POLICY
With Meeks Shoes 365 day return policy, there are no special catches or exceptions. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition.
RETURNS WITH MEEKS ARE EASY:
- You can return your purchase for up to 365 days from the purchase date.
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Once your return is received and inspected by the returns center (usually within 72 hours of receipt),your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
ORDERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION ARE TAX FREE
At Meeks we have a great number of customers outside the EU. Tax of 20% will be deducted at checkout off the price shown.
At Meeks Shoes we understand that there is nothing worse than buying something one day and then seeing the same product cheaper somewhere else the next! So to make sure this never happens to our customers, Meeks will happily refund 100% of the price difference on any pair of shoes you buy from us and then find cheaper at another store. We are happy when our customers are happy, and our Price Guarantee is just another way of making sure that our customers are always satisfied with their purchases form meeksshoes.co.uk!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The shop which offers the cheaper price must be British, either online or offline.
- The price guarantee does not apply to online auction sites.
- The shoes must be the same model, size, quantity (e.g. not in bulk) and colour as the ones purchased from Meeks.
- The price in the other shop must be the full retail price and not a temporary sale price, campaign price, or similar.
- Any shipping and administration fee's charged by the other shop must be applied to the price before comparisons can be made with Meeks price, even if there were no shipping and administration fee's charged by Meeks.
- Meeks must be able to verify the price offered by the store with a cheaper price.
- The price guarantee is applicable for ten days from the day of purchase from Meeks.
Delivery will only be made to the cardholder’s registered address.
On receipt of your order we will despatch your goods as described above.
If your chosen goods are out of stock or no longer available we will advise you by email. We will not charge you until we have confirmed your goods are available.
In the case of orders greater than 1 pair of shoes goods may be despatched at different times.
Should you wish to cancel your order please call 0161 330 3989 and we will be happy to stop your order and refund any money owed.
We accept the following major credit cards: VISA, Mastercard, Switch, Solo, Delta, Visa Electron, American Express.
We also accept PAYPAL.
If you would prefer to make payment over the phone please contact us on 0161 330 3989.
Your credit card details are encrypted by Nitrosell (Our webstore provider) and are held securely on their server. Encryption takes place both before processing and when stored on the database. Credit card details are never held in a clear format. We use REALEX payments to manage our transactions and Barclays Bank to authorise them.
Edward Meeks Ltd will never pass on your details to any other companies or third parties.